Friday, February 20, 2009

SAWYER!!!!


Oh, not this sweet little thing.


More trouble from Sawyer:

-More dog food in the vent.

-Fry sauce and horseradish squeezed onto the floor.

-Dumped the box of Cream of Wheat on the floor.

-Threw his plate full of dinner onto the floor.

-Dumped Rocky's root beer on the table.

-Ruined a whole loaf of bread.

-Bit the tips off the markers.


I promise I watch my kids. This stuff happens in a matter of minutes. When I'm getting Rocky dressed or fixing Canyon's hair. Putting clothes in the washer or making the bed.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

oh trust me I know all to well the stuff that happen sin just seconds! I really think they do grow out of it. I haven't had a problem with Hope for awhile. Good luck!

Leeann said...

I feel your pain...oh, how I feel your pain. Mine would be called AVERY!!!! :)