Monday, March 23, 2009

Twilight

I've read Twilight, I've read New Moon, I need to start on Eclipse. I know if I pick the book up I will not put it down so I have to clean my house first. After reading New Moon I turned into a Jacob girl. Is that weird? Am I the only one? Anyway, I watched the movie last night, Robbie even watched it with me, and my feelings toward Edward are renewed so now I am so confused. I'm anxious to start reading. What would I do without the exciting drama from these books, General Hospital, and a nice cold Pepsi-I'm still an addict.

4 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

I am SO a JACOB fan. Edward is too prefect, he is foreign to me. Jacob is warm, loving, funny and REAL! I love JACOB ;)!

Rachel said...

Don't worry...by the very end of the series, you'll like them both just fine. (I still am 100 percent a loyal Edward fan) but I no longer hate Jacob and wish he would have died somewhere in the books. (I know, I'm terrible.) P.S. New Moon, the movie, comes out this November!

Anonymous said...

I was a Jacob fan the whole time and I still am. :-).

Anonymous said...

I don't even know what you're talking about. Everytime I think of reading the first book--I think of a million other things to do. Plus, I'm just not a reader!!! Maybe I'll just watch the movie anyway????BUT I'm with ya on the Pepsi.