Saturday, August 7, 2010

Boating 2010

I sure wish we had a boat.......We DO have an awesome friend who let us borrow his for a day. We took it to Utah Lake for a day of FUN in the SUN. I was scared to death on this tube. I am not much of a risk taker. Rocky was scared too. See how he clung to me.
I got a lesson in driving a boat too, how else would Robbie get a turn to ride.
I was laughing hysterically when he rode with Sawyer. If you have ever seen the spongebob movie with David Hasselhoff you would have been too. Sawyer looked just like Spongebob clinging to his back! LOL


We did some swimming (when I say "we" I mean Robbie and the kids). I stayed in the boat.
Rocky didn't like it all that well.
These are my favorite shots, with the wind in our hair. Canyon's is the BEST! LOL
It was a GREAT day. LOVED it!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

how fun...we live, literally, two minutes from the lake. i've never been in the water, though...too anxious around big bodies of water. But you guys look fantastic! :)