Monday, September 27, 2010

Well, I love her.....but I love to fish

*sigh*
Let me tell you, I have a HUGE crush on this man right here.....Brad Paisley!
But I have an even HUGER crush on the man who got us tickets to see his concert friday night!


We threw out our blanket at the Usana Amphitheatre and let me tell you, Brad Paisley rocked it.


Not only did we get to see Brad Paisley but he also brought along Justin Moore,


Darius Rucker,


and Alison Krauss, who was there to sing "Whiskey Lullaby" with him.

We had an incredible night.....just the two of us.

2 comments:

Rick Palmer said...

So is it okay if robbie goes fishing, since that's what Brad does? You might be painting yourself into a corner.

Rachel said...

I have a huge crush on Michael Buble and my hubby went with me to that concert...aren't we SO LUCKY to have hubbies that are willing to take us??? Funny to think about, I don't know if I'd do the same. :)