Sunday, February 6, 2011

It's about time!

Well, it's about time I update my blog! I have just been very busy lately. I got a job for the credit union. And what was supposed to be part-time hours is full-time until one of the girls gets back from maternity leave.

This has been a huge adjustment for me. Even though I love the job, I really miss being home with my kids. And since I am so tired when I get home, all painting projects are on the back burner.

So, no promises for future blog posts. But you can friend me on facebook. :)

2 comments:

JeaniePalmer said...

I really miss your posts! Maybe when you walk in the house before you take your coat off, fix dinner, pick up the house, get the kids ready for bed, get things ready for the next day, and do whatever it is Rob needs, you can sit down and write!

Unknown said...

Hey mindy, I was justblog stalking and found you! Such a cute family and that shark is AWESOME! :)