Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Halloween Party Prep
















So all week I've been planning this halloween party. I tried to go all out. I hung streamers from the ceiling and even turned our playroom into the witches lair. The witches lair was great. You'd have to see it with the lights out, the dry ice smoking, the candles burning, and the creepy music playing. I had all the ingredients for the witches brew. Fingers(carrots), teeth(broken chalk), intestines(spaghetti), brains(spiral noodles), nose(piece of hot dog), eyeballs(peeled grapes), and liver(jello, the grosest). I made some cupcakes for a treat and I used a plastic glove and froze a hand of ice to float in the punch bowl. It took a lot more time to prepare everything than I expected but the effect was worth it.

1 comment:

Lacey Sue said...

You are such a fun mom! It looks like it's going to be a blast!!