Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I'm Back

It's been forever since I've posted, I know. I've been a little lazy when it comes to the blog these days. I wish I had some cute pictures of my boys from Halloween but they were just not having the camera that night. I was going to dress them up one day when they're in a good mood and take some group pictures but that still hasn't happened yet.

Over the weekend Robbie competed in a grappling tournament in Orem and took second place. If you're wondering what grappling is, it's sort of like wrestling but there is no time limits or points kept. You just go until you get a submission hold and get the other person to "tap out." It was really fun. The next tournament is in May and he is ready to go back and win gold.

2 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

That's too funny about your boys- just pose one later, no one will know the difference :)!!
And good job Robbie!

Anonymous said...

GOOD JOB ROBBIE! YOU ARE SUCH A STUD--AND SO PHYSICALLY FIT:) What happened to me? I'm glad your computer is fixed. Your boys are cute all the time, especially with a mohawk now and then......