Saturday, November 29, 2008

Benson Grist Mill






















Today we went to the Benson Grist Mill. They were doing carriage rides and Santa Claus was there so we took the boys. Our friends Brandon and Janelle were there with their son Hunter and they rode with us ont he carriage ride. Canyon was brave this year and sat on Santa's lap. Rocky didn't want anything to do with him and Sawyer sat on his lap with his lip puckered. My camera went dead before I could get a picture with him and Santa but we'll see him again this year.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Darling family...and darling puppy!

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous that you have your shopping done. I guess I am almost done, but it's got to be great knowing you are really finished. Cute pictures--they are getting big so fast. See ya tomorrow:)

Leeann said...

Man...wish I would have known about this...my kids would have loved it!
Looks like you guys had a great time!