Monday, December 7, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

The stockings are hung. Why are there four you ask? There is not another baby...I bought the stockings when I was pregnant with Rocky. We were planning on having two kids at the time and then....SUPRISE!!! Sawyer came along and I wouldn't trade him for the world. The fourth stocking is either mine and Robbie's to share or the dog's, we haven't decided yet. The piano is decorated. Someday I will have a child who can play it much better than his mother...I hope.
The centerpiece is festive. Read the tile without crying, I dare you. I bought it the same day I was complaining about wiping walls.
Shopping is done. Except for my mama. We like to shop together so it's hard to sneak her a gift when she's with me.
Tree is up. My new tree I must say. I love it. It came equipped with lights, twigs, and berries. I tied the bows for it myself and bought a few new decorations to make it complete. I was really proud of it until I seen Kari's tree...hers belongs in a window display.
Now I've got a yummy candle lit, banana bread baking with chocolate chips for Robbie, and Christmas music in the background. It's a wonderful life.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I love it...every last berry. We share similar taste, I think. :)

Anonymous said...

I think I'm going to copy your last two posts.........I love 'em. Your tree is awesome:) and I might need to borrow that book:)

Lacey Sue said...

You put me to shame, seriously...don't EVER look at my house, you'll laugh. Your home looks beautiful!

Hillary Mondragon said...

Such cute Christmas decorations! I can't wait for one year to actually get ALL my decorations out instead of hiding all the glass and delicate ones!!

Anonymous said...

your tree is beautiful and so is the table centerpiece. Very nice.
I am visiting from SugarPie FH
Blessings