Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Patio Project

This patio was on the top of my honey-do list for Robbie this year. It was such a mess. I gave him a two week deadline to get it done and together we were able to accomplish.....
THIS!


We did this all with our bare hands. Robbie wheelbarrowed each load of concrete himself and then we would level and finish it together. After it dried I rolled it with some concrete stain and sealer. I have to say Robbie is the hardest worker I have ever known. He amazes me!


After uploading the pics I noticed Hoser was stalking us out the glass door in each one. LOL

2 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

okay, seriously, tell Robbie to text Chad and start nudging him ever so gently to get going on MY honey-do-list...cause seriously...I am majorly jealous right now. It turned out gorgeous!

Kathy said...

That is so funny about Hoser. I lover the patio. It looks great. Robbie is a very hard worker and I am glad he adheres to your deadlines. :-)