Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Red, White, and Blue

I LoVe the 4th of July. It's my most favorite holiday. It's become my new tradition to get a picture of the boys in front of Grandpa's flag each year. Here are the three yay-hoo's. All I see is trouble ahead. Sawyer, Ryker, Rocky



Grandpa Mike with the boys. The only one missing is Peyton. Lucky Grams and Gramps to have all these boys next door. hehehe!



We hit the parade and then the park. Sawyer was all about the camera that day.







Then we went to Aunt Kami's for a BBQ and some slide action.







It was such a fun day.



Kennedie, Maggie, Rocky, Sawyer

3 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

Such fun! I love the 4th too!! Your boys are getting so big!!

Anonymous said...

Love the sunglasses picture....he's such a BABE!

JeaniePalmer said...

Rocky looks really relaxed!!!