Sunday, December 7, 2008

Temple Square Lights











We all went to Temple Square this week with the Palmer's to see the lights. The weather was great, not too cold. Unfortunately, my kids were not as great as the weather. Rocky fell asleep on the way in so when we woke him up when we arrived, he was not happy. He would not walk, or ride in the wagon and only wanted me to carry him. At least I got a good workout, he's heavy. Canyon complained that he had a belly ache and threw up at "The Spaghetti Factory" when we went to eat. So me and Robbie took our food home in boxes and left early. Why can't everything go perfectly like I imagine it in my head?

2 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

...because your a mom, and nothing goes the way we plan :)!! I am jealous you made it there, Chad and I haven't gone since Aspen was a baby. I miss seeing them!

Stacy said...

When we went last year, it was snowing and McKenzie refused to keep her boots on. No matter what we tried,everytime we turned around, she was trying to run away barefoot - in the snow! You should have seen the "bad parent" looks we got!