Friday, December 12, 2008

Addiction

My name is Mindy and I'm a pepsiholic. I have got to quit drinking this stuff. Since I've had the third child I have become dependent on savoring a can, or two, or three, of pepsi every day. A couple of weeks ago I stopped buying my twelve packs but with a Maverick next door the temptation is just too great. In the past I've drank Dr. Pepper with no prob. There is just something in that pepsi that takes over my brain. So as I type I'm enjoying my last pepsi. Well, I'll just say that after this all my pepsi's will be diet.

3 comments:

Robbie's Spot said...

Well day one is winding down and she still hasn't faltered yet? I thought for sure she would sneak over to Maverick and get a pepsi, but she's proved me wrong so far. We also went out to eat at Hunan village and she order DiHydrogen Oxide, H2O, or you guessed it Water! Good Job, Babe on your first day without Pepsi. I love you and good luck with your addiction? Manner really does work!!!

Anonymous said...

I AM THE WRONG PERSON TO MAKE ANY COMMENT ON THIS MATTER!!!
I love everything about the evil stuff and if I looked like you, I would never consider quitting. Let my know your secret(s) if it works. GOod luck:)

Lacey Sue said...

Hello, my name is lacey, and I am addicted to diet coke...so i really can offer no help on quitting...but I sure understand the LOVE :)!!! But pepsi? Really...gag!!! :)