Thursday, September 17, 2009

It Had to Be Done


I had to do it. Poor Hoser lost his manhood. Robbie has given me much grief about it, he called him his stud dog. It didn't help that EVERYONE has told me what a good looking dog he is, even the lady at the vet's office couldn't believe we were getting him fixed. At least I don't have to worry about him "marking" the house anymore.

He has turned out to be such a good dog. He is very protective of the kids too. When I chase them around the house playing he is ready to take me out like I'm a burglar.

Now if I could keep the kids from letting him out the front door when I'm not watching. I can't tell you how many times people have brought him to my door and chewed me out because he was in the road. I'M SORRY! Robbie was yelled at by a "freakin' PETA lady with a nose ring" (that's what he called her) last night and I was so glad it was him and not me this time.
By the way, if our chickens are in the road just run them over.

1 comment:

Alison said...

Mindy, I normally don't comment, just because I have all of my blogs on Google Reader so don't have the comment option. I love reading yours though.

I had to comment on this post because the last sentence completely cracked me up!! You are hilarious!