Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Rocky 1st Day of Preschool

I debated if I was even going to send Rocky to preschool this year. He's only three and I didn't think it was absolutely necessary but after a summer of him being scared to go to nursery, scared to go to swimming lessons, and scared of anything he wasn't completely familiar with I thought he has to get over this, so he is now enrolled in Karma's Kiddie Korner. Here is his first day of school picture. Not too happy about it.
I begged him to look at the camera but he just wouldn't do it.
But soon he decided to be silly
And I was able to get a sweet picture of him.
And when I dropped him off they had the playdough out so he didn't fuss at all when I left him. This turned out much easier than I expected. I am so happy.

4 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

Oh my goodness, I have a son that is the exact opposite...I am not sending him - because he is a meany bully butthead!!! I wish he was more stand-offish and shy!! He is too much like his dad :)!

Stacy said...

What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

He looks so cute--I'm so glad you signed him up and will be even happier if Maggie gets to go on Friday!

JeaniePalmer said...

How cute is he?!!!! I know he will love it and everyone else can't help but love him!!!!