Friday, September 25, 2009

The Wait is Almost Over

After two years of waiting we are now down to two days until we leave on our week long trip to DISNEYLAND!!! I am so excited, maybe even more excited than my kids. I have such good memories of going to Disneyland with my family growing up, I hope I can create the same memories with my boys. As hard as I've tried to get my boys to watch some Disney movies to familiarize them with the characters they are just not that into it. They do like 101 Dalmations but if there is a princess involved, No Thank You! They would much rather watch Spiderman, Transformers, and Fantastic Four. They will be celebrating Halloween while we are at Disney too. Hopefully Rocky will not react like he did at Soelberg's with the skeletons hanging from the ceiling. Along with Disneyland we are visiting Sea World and Legoland. It's going to be so much fun. Best of all, we are sharing the trip with the whole Palmer family, and I'm bringing my mom along for some extra help with the kids. That adds up to 12 adults and 8 kids. Get ready Delta airlines and I'm praying the plane doesn't crash and make us Palmer's extinct. (I have a little anxiety about flying.)

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Yay! Have SO much fun!

Stacy said...

We happened to drive by your house this morning and you were waiting in the driveway (I'm guessing you were waiting to leave?) I wanted to yell well wishes out the window, but Cris said I would embarrass him. So, you can have it now! HAVE FUN IN DISNEYLAND!!!! :)