Friday, January 8, 2010

Stay home. Have fun. Go sledding with the kids.

The week of Christmas break we decided to 'suit' all up and head out to the field to go sledding. We used Grandpa Mike's jeep to pull the sled. I went first with Rocky and Sawyer. I thought they would get cold and tired of it quickly but they loved it and didn't want to stop. Hoser liked it too, he chased us all the way.
Then the little one's took a ride with daddy.
Robbie took a picture of Rocky during the ride. He was trying to eat the snow that was blowing up in his face.
Last of all Canyon and my nephews, Peyton and Hunter, took a ride. The were disappointed that the jeep wouldn't go any faster on the slick snow but that was fine by me. Safety first.
I was just super grateful that I finally bought some snow bibs this year.

No comments: