Monday, May 10, 2010

If I can MAKE it there, I'll make it ANYWHERE...

Last week was Grantsville's famous production of the First Grade Circus! I had been waiting 7 years to see my sweetest Canyon take the stage at this Greatest Show On Earth! He was a MAGNIFICENT MUSCLEMAN! Here he is warming up at home before we left for the first performance.
We went with a RODEO clown costume.....super cheap and easy, just how I like it.
Isn't he a doll?!
Max, Laramie, and Canyon at the night performance.
This was the best pic I could get from the top of the bleachers. Canyon's the one in blue. Robbie said he was the only one who could do a REAL push up. I guess that's because Robbie's been teaching him since he was 2!!! The best was his grimacing face and and shaky arms as he lifted those weights.

4 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

He is one stylin' clown!!! He was in the same group that Aspen was a "muscle girl" for!! So darn cute!!! I love the circus!!!

Rachel said...

Truly on of Grantsville's best tradtions...he looks darling. I love that you did the cowboy thing...something cute and different. LOVE the bandanna suspenders!

Rachel said...

-one- of Grantsville's best tradtions... :)

Anonymous said...

I wish I could have seen him! He looked SO dang cute and I'm sure he was the only one who could do the push-ups right----he was probably too scared to go home with him "real" muscle man DAD if he messed up:) He is getting so BIG!!