Friday, May 28, 2010

I'm in Heaven

Here is my sad, tiny, old, little fridge. I've begged Robbie for years to get a new one but this one was funtioning so the answer was "no". I'm afraid I would be using this fridge for years to come and with growing boys to feed I NEEDED an upgrade sooooooo...........

I surprised my sweet husband with THIS!!! I wouldn't recommend making big purchases like this without husband approval in most cases but THIS was a NECESSITY!
I hear ANGELS singing when I open the doors.
This was the selling feature right here.

My life is almost complete. My kids are healthy, I have my new fridge, now all I need is a Sgt. Steam.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Hilarious...I want a new fridge, as well, but I, too, suffer from the 'it's working so use it 'til it dies' syndrome. I LOVE your upgrade, though and noticed the Pepsi right off the bat. Growing up with Mindy was not complete without Pepsi!!! :) BTW, How did Robbie take the news?

Lacey Sue said...

Gorgeous fridge!!! I mean it, gorgeous!!!! Your blogs always make me smile- cause I totally understand where you are coming from :)!

Bonnie said...

I'm so jealous right now!! My fridge is so tiny in it's huge spot. Lol! I love it!! Good for you!

Karen said...

LOVE IT!!!! Mindy....you think just like me! *wink* (Except my pop can holders would be filled with Dr. Pepper!) It's awesome that you got it w/o husbands approval, and you're right....it is a MUST to have a good fridge. I even heard the choir sing when I looked at the pics! And Sgt. Steam is at the top of my list of 'things to get' too! I think I'll get one w/o asking. You're an inspiration to us all! ;)

Anonymous said...

love it!! you have so much chocolate and strawberry syrup to store:)