Monday, August 24, 2009

First Day of 1st Grade

Here is Canyon on his first day of preschool. It is so hard for me to believe that he is starting 1st grade today!!! I still consider him one of my babies. Here is his picture today ready for school. He has turned into such a handsome kiddo. He is excited to start school this year. His teacher is Mrs. Painter. Robbie had Mrs. Painter her first year of teaching.
I am so proud of Canyon. He is such a smart, sweet, loving boy. Good Luck with 1st grade!

3 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

oh my word Mindy.. We. Are. GETTING. OLD!!!!! :) But your little boy sure looks good! Good luck Canyon!

Rachel said...

Aren't you so excited to watch him in the first grade circus?! I'm a little sad my kids won't be part of that tradition...I still have the video...you and I are "FEATURED" much and it's so fun to watch that STILL. Can't believe you've already got a first-grader!

JeaniePalmer said...

My oh my!!! What a darling little boy!

He's growing up way too fast for me. We'll need to hide him from the girls!!!

He's such an important part of our family. We love him alot!