Saturday, August 29, 2009

What a Week

So this week has been quite an adjustment. Not only has Canyon been forced to get on a schedule, so have I. No more staying up past midnight watching late night T.V. I have to be up and ready to get Canyon up and ready. Although Canyon has loved school this week, he has been completed exhausted which has caused him to become a BEAR!! He has been very emotional and the littlest things have set him off. Wednesday he was mad at me for something I can't even remember. I told him I didn't want to hear about it anymore and his come back was "WELL, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW FAR PLUTO IS FROM THE EARTH!!" He really is finding any and all reasons to argue with me.Next week will be the true test when Canyon starts his first week of full days 9-3 and I'll start watching my cutest nephew Ryker-Roo. Hopefully Rocky can be nice since he thinks he's the alpha-male of this household.

1 comment:

Lacey Sue said...

Aspen is being the EXACT same!!!! Onery, cranky, RUDE, and bossy!!! AH!! Here's to next week being better!!!