Monday, August 17, 2009

Project Yard continued...


2. Paint the Fence

So the fence has been up for over a year and the posts are still not painted. But hey, give me a break, I've got two toddlers.


3. Clean Out FirepitLovely, isn't it? I have a bad habit of using it as a garbage can. I also nee to till up the ground around it and replant the grass. The ground is so compact right there and the sun just scorches that spot.


4. Clean Up Garden


This picture is from last year when our garden was awesome!! It is wild and unruly this year. With Robbie starting his car detailing business this year we have just been to busy to care for it like we needed too.

5. Paint Potting Bench


I bought this adorable old changing table at the DI to use as my potting bench. I'm not sure how I'll paint it, or if I even will but I think it will look cute on my patio.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the new look of the blog! Good luck--yard work is endless and the worst part is --after working so hard outside you have go inside where nothing has been done:((

Stacy said...

Good idea on the potting bench!