Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Final Day in San Diego

Let me tell you, by Saturday I was exhausted so I don't know how I got out of bed to do this peddle boat ride around our hotel. I guess if there is a chance to get a break from the kids you have to take it. Here is Rick and Randy ahead of us. They were cruisin'. It was beautiful outside with the fog coming off the water and the temperature was perfect. We even seen some wild life on our peddling trip. We peddled under a bridge where this bird was sitting and I caught a picture of him taking flight. The most exciting moment was when a sea lion surfaced in front of us catching a fish. This happened several times and it was pretty cool.
Here is the only picture I took at Sea World. Me and Canyon in a photo booth. In an effort to keep my camera dry I had it tucked away for safe keeping. And my boys had had it with the camera too. We had a blast at the Shamoo show and Sea Lion and Otter show. I am amazed at how smart those whales are.

2 comments:

JeaniePalmer said...

I guess when it's over it's over. Thanks for making it a wonderful trip. I just have to adjust!@!

Lacey Sue said...

I have never been to sea world, I hear it's a total blast!