Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A Day With Canyon

The best idea we had was to take my mom along for the trip. She was so much help with the kids. Our second day of Disneyland she voluteered to stay in the hotel with Rocky and Sawyer for the first half of the day so we could spend some time with Canyon riding what he wanted to ride. His favorites were Indiana Jones and Star Tours, my two favorites too. Here are Robbie and Canyon in Tarzans Tree House.
The three of us in line for Indiana Jones.
We took Canyon over to California Adventures and rode the Tower of Terror. I have to say this is one of my favorite rides ever. So FuN! Canyon didn't like it too much though. Anything that gives him that tickly feeling in his stomach he doesn't like. We're too cheap to buy the picture so here is a picture of the picture. Canyon doesn't look too happy. The next day a mom was trying to convince her daughter to go on the ride and I told Canyon to tell her he went on it and instead he told her, "Don't listen to them, I hated it, don't do it, you won't like it."

1 comment:

Lacey Sue said...

I hated splash mountain-- ugh!! I love Indiana Jones, and Pirates, those are my kids fav's too!! How fun, to just have a day with Canyon!