Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Grandpa Rules!

Up and ready for the big trip. Grandpa Dean is so nice to take the whole family to Disneyland, we wouldn't have been able to do it otherwise. All the grandkids had matching "My Grandpa Rules" shirts to wear in the airport.Waiting for our flight. I was nerous. Nervous to fly and nervous that my kids would be terrible on the plane. I didn't need to be for either, we made it safely and my kids were angels.
Rocky and Grandpa Dean.

The cutest bunch in the airport.

3 comments:

Kari Lawton said...

Your post was the best! I took the easy way out with the slide show--we have defiantely got to copy everyone's pictures, you got some great ones!

Lacey Sue said...

I am ALWAYS terrified to fly with the kids- but you know what- they always do just fine! So glad your boys were angels for you!

Rachel said...

How fun does that look? My mom and dad took all of us to Disneyland a couple times and it's SO CRAZY to have 28 of us running around together...but SO FUN AND SO WORTH IT! I'm glad your boys got to go with their cousins...now you need to tell me if they've fallen in love with Disney characters yet. Ethan didn't love them until AFTER Disneyland. :)