Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Legoland

Our first day in San Diego we went to LegoLand and I'm so glad we did because I think it was the hit of the trip for my boys.Everything was constructed out of Legos there, the Las Vegas Strip, New York City, Mt. Rushmore, Washington D.C. ...... This was probably the favorite ride. I call it a mini Tower of Terror. Canyon actually liked this one. There were no lines at LegoLand and so the ride operator let us ride over and over without having to get off.
There were Lego tables everywhere where the kids could play and build too. They would have been happy and content to do this all day.


1 comment:

JeaniePalmer said...

Lego Land looks really fun. I kind of wish we would have done that too. The zoo was good, but once you've seen an animal, they really don't change much!